Sunday, March 11, 2007

Writer's Block

I'm experiencing a bit of writer's block. Is there such a thing as blogger's block? Maybe if I just get on here, it'll come back to me. Recently, my time has been spent toying around with some new-found interests: my iPod and the NYT crossword puzzle.

My husband returned from a business trip with a present for me, an iPod shuffle. The shuffles were given to all attendees at the conference, he already owns a nano, so I got the shuffle! I have finally broken into this whole new way to experience music and other downloads. I'm still in awe that it's so small. I can't wait to clip it to me at the gym.

The idea of doing NYT crosswords came from wanting to exercise my brain more. I did the local crossword for a day or two then we watched "Word Play". After seeing that movie, I wanted to do no puzzle other than one edited by the puzzle master, Will Shortz. I'm starting out slowly, so as not to fry my brain. I buy the Monday NY Times. Once I master Mondays puzzles, I'll move onto the puzzles later in the week that get increasingly more difficult.

No comments: