Marsha tagged me for this back in December and I'm finally getting around to it. I must be feeling particularly weird today.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with "Six Weird Things About Me." People who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their own six weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag six people and list their names. Don’t forget to write "You are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog to find out what that means.
If you are sure you really want to learn six weird things about me, read on.
1. I watch very little TV, but when I do I like watching those Texas Hold 'Em poker tournaments.
2. I like to wash my feet before I go to bed.
3. My career in the fast food industry lasted 12 hours at McDonald's.
4. I don't have any fillings in my teeth.
5. This one is hard to explain. Here goes. When I eat from my plate, I eat around my plate so as not to complete any item entirely. For example, if I have chicken, potatoes and peas on my plate, I would eat some of each until only a bite of each remains. If I start to look low on potatoes, I either serve myself more or take an extra bite of chicken and peas to catch up.
6. I hate hearing the sound of people misusing the words: "fewer" and "less". Off the top of my head, I can't explain the grammatical rule, but I swear I can hear the misuse and it really is annoying to me. It's like hearing fingernails down a chalkboard.
Do I really have to tag six people now, I hate chain letters?
PS - My husband does not have a blog. Shucks - I would definitely tag him. You know that dangly thing at the back of your throat, your uvula. He has two. Now wait a minute, I just checked the spelling of "uvula" and learned that some people have a forked uvula. Maybe his is forked and he's not so weird afterall.