Saturday, January 10, 2009

My 2008 Rockin' ABCs

I thought it would be fun to celecrate events, accomplishments and new products that came into my life for 2008 in the form of an alphabet.  Here goes.

'A' Amy's 50th!
'B' Big Apple Circus
'C' "Colonel Hathi's March (The Elephant Song)" The Jungle Book
'D' Diapers No More!
'E' Emma Haring
'F' Flat Stanley
'H' Harmony Needles
'I'  IPhone
'J' Jingle Bell 5K
'K' Knit 2 sweaters, 2 hats, 4 Christmas tree ornaments, 2 dishcloths, a market bag, a pair of socks, a triangular scarf, a putter cover 
'L' Lemonade Stand
'M' MacBook, Mad Men
'N' Noro
'O' Obama
'P' Pumpkin Plant
'Q' Queen as in "Dancing Queen"
'R' RE instructor
'S' Sibling GAP Bike Ride
'U' bcmes a cmmn acronym 4 me as I m intrdced 2 txt mssgng
'V' Victory Brewery Gift Card
'W' Winter Olympic Scarf Project
'X' Xylophone
'Y' Y's Owls
'Z' Zingo

1 comment:

Katie J said...

Now you know your ABC's, next time won't you sing with me? Great list.